Performance Projects operates at the forefront of international motorsport, with its motorsport design engineering featuring in Le Mans prototypes, championship winning World Touring Cars and race winning Formula One cars. Performance Projects offers a range of capability to its customers:
- Complete vehicle design capability, including chassis, suspension and powertrain integration
- Comprehensive coverage, including assembly drawings, machining drawings & models, raw component models, and jigs & fixture design.
- Experience in production methods including machined from billet, composite, cast, sheet metal and rapid prototype parts
- Supporting documentation for load case development, structural performance and vehicle homologation
- Procurement and manufacturing support
Performance Projects is versatile in its approach to motorsport design, with proven skill in clean sheet proposals, designs to detailed customer specifications and development of existing designs,