Performance Projects designs & develops unique niche vehicles. Our experience spans marketing vehicles featuring unusual and memorable capabilities, through to high performance derivatives of existing vehicles. Performance Projects also supports numerous historic road and race companies, ensuring the very best components to maintain or recreate important vehicles (for historic vehicle specific information see here). Our client base is equally diverse, ranging from OEM’s to private individuals.
Whether road-registered or for non-highway use, Performance Projects has the skill and experience to achieve outstanding results. Niche vehicles demand an open minded, capable and practical approach. Performance Projects enjoys the challenges they present and welcomes any approach on projects, no matter how speculative. Applying flexible and diverse skills, PPL works with customers to confirm their requirements and achieve the desired results within agreed budget and timescale constraints.
- Complete vehicle capability including chassis, suspension and engine installation
- Vehicle scheming and conceptualisation for market research, early feasibility and external funding applications
- Reverse engineering of existing components for utilisation and integration in the new vehicle
- Supporting documentation for load case compliance, vehicle performance analysis, public funding projects and IVA registration
- Project management services, from individual areas such as design management, supply chain and vehicle testing, through to complete programme management
- Ongoing engineering support from initial testing to full warranty support