Performance Projects is founded on innovative and highly skilled engineering capability. As such, PPL enjoys design challenges and is used to working on difficult problems requiring swift solutions.
The value of these skills is applicable across many industries, especially for clients requiring a fresh approach to an issue. PPL works with clients to understand the challenges and existing technology, before working in regular consultation with them to propose new and viable solutions.
PPL offers outstanding engineering capability in order to create new solutions and obtain significant commercial advantage for the client.
- Fresh design approach using highly skilled engineers
- Prototype design and components for market research, early feasibility and external funding applications
- Reverse engineering of existing components for analysis and review, plus reverse engineering of competitor products for engineering appraisal
- Supporting documentation for load cases, performance analysis and public funding projects
- Project management, from individual areas such as design management, supply chain and product testing, through to complete programme management
- Ongoing engineering support from initial testing to full warranty support